A healthy weight increases your chances of living better and longer. Anyone can lose weight and become healthier if he or she gets the right information, tap into his or her inner strength, even better, draw strength from others who have been there.
On the lean chronicles a 240-pound person one-year transition from obesity and a high risk for diabetes to normal weight and reduced risk for diabetes, by mainly dieting and light exercise. On the lean contains the dieting secrets, tips and workout techniques used during this transition.
This book is written the proof that weight loss can be achieved and losing weight must not necessarily be a difficult task, you can do it, but you must not do it alone. With some motivation, inspiration, proven dieting and exercise advice you can achieve your health goals.
On the lean will help you:
1. Find the strength to pursue and achieve your weight loss and health goals.
2. Show you healthier ways of eating and alternatives to sweets, junk food, etc.
3. Show you why people fail to follow healthy diets.
4. Give you proven dieting and exercise ideas.
5. Show you how to stay focused when losing weight.
6. Show you how to successfully keep the weight off the right way.
Troy Moore lost 50 pounds by changing to a healthier lifestyle. This book will show you how to do it step by step. In this book, you will learn everything you need to know about losing weight and keeping it off. There's no secret to losing weight. You just need motivation and guidance. This book delivers just that. No more excuses. The time is now.